Friday, February 4, 2011

My Super Bowl XLV Prediction

Sorry, I can't resist going Off Topic (OT) once.

At Surfaces 2011 I wore a silk Green Bay Packer tie all three days and I was constantly greeted with people from all over the country saying they are pulling for the Packers to win the Super Bowl. Some said to me they really like the Packers while others said they want the Packers to win because they hate the Steelers.

But for me I am a 365 days a year Green Bay Packer fan and a cheesehead, so I am predicting that the Packers will bring back the Vince Lombardi Trophy to Green Bay, WI. on Sunday.  I think Aaron Rodgers and the Packers' wide receivers will give the Steelers more than they can handle.

And it looks like others agree with me... http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl/09000d5d81e1b4a4/Steelers-defense-vs-Packers-WRs

My prediction is: Packers 24 - Steelers 17.

GO PACKERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment